I thought for my very first post, I would take the opportunity to introduce myself further. Here are 25 fun facts about me!
- My name is McKenna Page
- I’m 25 years old
- I am indeed 5 feet tall!
- I currently live in Redmond, WA and am born and raised in the PNW!
- I double majored in Apparel Design and Fashion Merchandising at Seattle Pacific University from where I graduated in 2015
- I have been an Amazonian for almost 2 years now as an Associate Vendor Manager in the Watch department
- I have a twin brother who is about 10 inches taller than me
- I live with my amazing boyfriend of 5 years who takes some pretty awesome blog pictures for me <3
- I’m currently planning a potential fur baby adoption (side note: i’m obsessed with dogs and animals in general)
- In another life (or if I win the lottery) I would open my own animal shelter
- I did gymnastics for 15 years including NCAA – my favorite events were floor and beam
- I workout regularly – some of my favorite workout activities include weights (yasss squats), hot yoga, rock climbing, and hiking in the great PNW. I despise running.
- My personal style is constantly changing, and I love it
- I change my hair about every 6 months because I get bored and need to mix it up – you name it and i’ve probably done it
- My dream vacation is Australia + New Zealand
- I wear a lot of velvet, denim, faux and real leather and suede
- I LOVE a good deal → keep on the lookout for a post on my favorite places for frugal finds!
- I also wear black (a lot of black)…it goes with everything!
- I wanted to be a fashion designer since about the age of 5
- I blame my mom for my shopping addition as well as my love for a good deal
- I will eat/drink just about anything chocolate unless it’s hot chocolate
- Peanut butter is my least favorite food. I’m not allergic, I just think it’s the worst (I fully accept I may lose some followers for that one)
- I will choose cold coffee over hot coffee every time, even when it’s snowing
- My go to drink is a Classic Mojito – Yum!
- When I was little, I was afraid I would run out of things to say. It hasn’t happened yet!
Interested to know more? Ask away! I would love to learn more about you – leave a comment below with a fun fact about yourself!
Your Favorite Five Foot Fashionista