- Only $10 a month for 5 beauty samples – you can even choose one of the 5 samples each month!
- Each box is customized to YOU based on YOUR preferences! Pretty cool right? I’ve found some of my current favorite products through these samples and I love it!
- You can purchase full size versions of your samples for free shipping + you get loyalty points that = more money to spend on what you love! $10 spent = $1 in points on the Birchbox site!
- No cons yet but i’ll be sure to report back 😉
SO, WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
While the sample selection changes on a monthly basis (which is pretty awesome), below are the great products I received in my January box!
- Eyeko Skinny Duo ($36) I don’t use eyeliner often and i’ll be honest, I’m not great at it. I gave this bad boy a try and absolutely loved it! So easy to create a fun cate-eye look or in my case, just a straight line, with the pen-style applicator!
- Air Repair Complexion Boosting Moisturizer ($23): I’m ALWAYS on the hunt for a good moisturizer. I took the sample size with me on my trip to NYC and it did wonders after subjecting my skin to dry airplane air! 10/10 will purchase.
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel ($48): I’m always skeptic of peels due to having sensitive skin, but this particular one is targeted towards just that and get’s the job done without leaving my skin aggravated. Legit feel like i’m glowing immediately after using.
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo ($44): OK Ya’ll know i’m a huge Oribe fan and this product is no different. It smells good unlike most dry shampoos I’ve tried and is seriously the most effective one I’ve tried as well. 11/10 because I can.
- VERB Hydrating Mask ($16): I put my hair through a lot (aka bleach, curling iron, straightening iron, blow dryer, etc.) and let’s be real it probably shows. This mask does some serious magic on my dry hair leaving it shiny and taming that frizz! Also only $16? Yes please!
Overall I’m a huge fan and honestly plan on re-subscribing. I even got my SO a 1-year subscription to Birchbox’s Men’s Monthly Grooming Subscription Box for his recent birthday and he’s absolutely loving it! I seriously look forward to us both getting our boxes so we can go through them together and see what goodies what receive each month. Have you tried any subscription boxes? I would love to hear your experiences!
Your Favorite Five Foot Fashionista