Now that it’s been a few weeks, I wanted to officially introduce my cute little man, Mylo, with 10 fun facts about him and a ton of adorable pics! Because let’s be real, who doesn’t like cute puppy pics?!
- He is a Pomsky: Half Husky & Half Pomeranian
- His birthday is March 11th, 2018 (15 1/2 weeks old!!!)
- As of about a week ago, he weighed 11 pounds. He was the runt of the litter – the biggest of the litter already weighs 15 pounds!!! He’s expected to
- He loves his sister, Kora, who my brother adopted!
- He has an obsession with socks. Doesn’t eat them, but will definitely steal them and pile them in the yard when you’re not looking.
- When we first got him he would much rather pee on the bed than outside…thankfully we fixed that one!
- He’s a smart little cookie and already knows sit, lay, stay, come, crate, leave it, down, out, shake, and is learning so much more!
- He sleeps in all sorts of twisted & uncomfortable looking positions.
- He’s afraid of pretty much every creature (including puppies smaller than him)…slowly but surely improving on that!
- He is the CUTEST & SWEETS little man you will ever meet!
Stay tuned for so much more on Mylo’s little journey ♥
Your Favorite Five Foot Fashionista