I’m extra excited about the Acne Free Adapalene Gel as it used to only be available via prescription – but now we can all experience the benefits of clear skin! Below are 5 of my fave things about this product!
- Adapalene Gel is a derivative of Vitamin A and Adapalene gel 0.1% causes less irritation to the skin compared to other prescription retinoid treatments
- Adapalene Gel is Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free and dermatologist developed
- It only needs to be applied once-daily
- Adapalene slows down the accumulation of dead skin cells in the pores to prevent clogging and treat acne, blackheads, and whiteheads
- SPOILER ALERT: You can currently get the gel at Amazon.com, Walmart, and Walgreens. It will also be available at CVS starting in January 2020!
What’s your favorite skincare product? I’d love to know so I can give it a try!
This post is sponsored by Acne Free and the InfluenceHer Collective. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make ‘Five Foot Fashion’ possible!
Your Favorite Five Foot Fashionista