WHAT IS ROCKSBOX?
Rocksbox is a pretty awesome subscription-based/try before you buy Jewelry service. For $21 a month, you receive three pieces of jewelry to wear on loan for however long you would like! As soon as you want more, you simply return them (for free) via mail. You can do this as often as you like – even more than once a month! Absolutely love the items? You can purchase them with your monthly $21 fee as credit towards those pieces!
- You get exclusive access to any newness on their online shop
- You get exclusive access to their clearance shop (gently used pieces up to 50% off! Great deal right?)
- Any feedback you give is taken into account when curating your next box for a personalized experience!
- You can make a wishlist of items you love, and some of those items will end up in your curated box!
MY FIRST ROCKSBOX!
I JUST received my first Rocksbox in the mail and couldn’t be more excited to share it with you!
- Slate Malin Drop Earrings: Member Price $46 (vs. Retail at $55)
- Slate Porter Hinge Cuff in Lavrakite: Member Price $59 (vs. Retail at $70)
- Aster Acacia Pendant Necklace in Dalmatian Jasper: Promo Price $50 (vs. Member Price at $55 and Retail at $65)
If all this sounds pretty awesome to you (which it is), I’ve teamed up with Rocksbox h to share a code with all of you for a FREE 1-month membership to give it a shot! No catch, just a free month of wearing cute jewelry from your favorite brands! Simply head over to Rocksbox and enter the code fivefootfashionxoxo to claim your free 1-month trial!
Have you tried Roxsbox
or any similar subscription services? Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences!
Your Favorite Five Foot Fashionista
Disclosure: Affiliate links are occasionally used throughout this site, which means I might make a small commission if you click on a link and make a purchase. Some featured items may have been gifted and or discounted in exchange for editorial consideration. Thank you for supporting Five Foot Fashion!
Not gonna lie, one of my favorite Christmas gifts this past year was Birchbox’s Women’s Monthly Beauty Box Subscription because let’s be honest, it’s like getting a gift every month! I’m a big fan of subscription boxes when it comes to beauty products because it helps me find what products I love without having to spend the big $$$ on the full size version just to test it out. I wanted to share with you all my experience on my very first curated box and give you a peak into my very own Birchbox experience.
- Only $10 a month for 5 beauty samples – you can even choose one of the 5 samples each month!
- Each box is customized to YOU based on YOUR preferences! Pretty cool right? I’ve found some of my current favorite products through these samples and I love it!
- You can purchase full size versions of your samples for free shipping + you get loyalty points that = more money to spend on what you love! $10 spent = $1 in points on the Birchbox site!
- No cons yet but i’ll be sure to report back 😉
SO, WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
While the sample selection changes on a monthly basis (which is pretty awesome), below are the great products I received in my January box!
- Eyeko Skinny Duo ($36) I don’t use eyeliner often and i’ll be honest, I’m not great at it. I gave this bad boy a try and absolutely loved it! So easy to create a fun cate-eye look or in my case, just a straight line, with the pen-style applicator!
- Air Repair Complexion Boosting Moisturizer ($23): I’m ALWAYS on the hunt for a good moisturizer. I took the sample size with me on my trip to NYC and it did wonders after subjecting my skin to dry airplane air! 10/10 will purchase.
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel ($48): I’m always skeptic of peels due to having sensitive skin, but this particular one is targeted towards just that and get’s the job done without leaving my skin aggravated. Legit feel like i’m glowing immediately after using.
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo ($44): OK Ya’ll know i’m a huge Oribe fan and this product is no different. It smells good unlike most dry shampoos I’ve tried and is seriously the most effective one I’ve tried as well. 11/10 because I can.
- VERB Hydrating Mask ($16): I put my hair through a lot (aka bleach, curling iron, straightening iron, blow dryer, etc.) and let’s be real it probably shows. This mask does some serious magic on my dry hair leaving it shiny and taming that frizz! Also only $16? Yes please!
Overall I’m a huge fan and honestly plan on re-subscribing. I even got my SO a 1-year subscription to Birchbox’s Men’s Monthly Grooming Subscription Box for his recent birthday and he’s absolutely loving it! I seriously look forward to us both getting our boxes so we can go through them together and see what goodies what receive each month. Have you tried any subscription boxes? I would love to hear your experiences!
Your Favorite Five Foot Fashionista